Saturday, January 7, 2012

new poem just finished...


I just spilled coffee on my                coffee table book.
It was opened                        so the pages absorbed.
Then I thought          I should write a poem...

Then I did some stuff.

Then I picked up a book
on the earth.

Opened to page 104
Something about glaziers, Franz Kafka.

metamorphosis.

google

See where it's going.

page 196
Cliff tops at St. Johns-

Hank Williams mapping
tectonic plates-

272
An aerial photograph
of the San Andreas fault.

wikipedia

368
Above             a sulfur miner.
The hardest               toughest job on earth.

Basket ears-
bending like a power lifters squat.
Bar
across the shoulders-
2 piles of pigment.

How many times I would not want to know.

Earth is a ball with stuff in side.

And Oscar Wilde said:
" Alas, I am dying beyond my means."

No comments:

Post a Comment